
And here...**
creating memories for a picture book I can stand to look at
hearkening and hammering- a new record is forged-
This year we stayed at Bryce Canyon in Sunset campground. I ran several miles along the trail on the rim one evening. I listened to "Mothers of the Disappeared" as I looked out over Bryce Point with the sun setting behind me.
These places, like Bryce and Zion - I want to write the words to tell you how I feel when I'm soaking in the red. I'm struggling. I can feel the words, but they leak out of my eyes and bubble up in my throat.
These places, like Bryce and Zion - I want to write the words to tell you how I feel when I'm soaking in the red. I'm struggling. I can feel the words, but they leak out of my eyes and bubble up in my throat.
Calm
Whole
Peace
Heard
Held
Protected
Cherished
Awakened
Magnified
Preserved
Shielded
Covered
Whole
Peace
Heard
Held
Protected
Cherished
Awakened
Magnified
Preserved
Shielded
Covered
Healed
Still
Wonder
Still
Wonder
-Bryce 2010-
*picture by George Micklesalvage
**John Crossley


2 comments:
Beautiful.
So much beauty out there...thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment