Sunday, November 4, 2012

Provophenia X

Another year of awesome scootering around this town wrapped up with 
Provophenia X:  Loop the Loop

Day One:
Alpine Loop






 Jake and Natalie

 John and pooch


 Dave and I

 Peter, Kevin, Merilee, Jen, Shena, David B.
 It was very hazy due to a fire in Alpine.

Day Two:
Nebo Loop


 David L., John, Jim, Joel
 At the top of Nebo loop
 Dave and I
 Kevin and Shena

 My GL (little did I know I was on the verge of an air leak)

 Marty

 Nick, Laura, Jen

The Lewis' 

 Shena and David B.

 At the Sinclair in Elberta UT
 Shena, Laura, Nick, Jen, Dave L., Joel, Mike's  daughter and son, Mike, Dave H., Dave B., Marty, Kevin and my GL (We had our only misfortunes of the whole rally at this junction.  I had to leave my GL here because it was acting up through Goshen canyon.  Dave tightened up the carburetor while everyone rode on to Eureka and it was good to go.  Marty's scooter also broke down and had to get towed into town.  John and his pooch had to head back to civilization due to a bad bearing too.)


Eureka!





























Dinner at the Art City Trolley


No comments: