Reflections Contest 2013
The Magic of a Moment
Little D captured the magic of a moment when a flying frog leaps from a limb. I am Little D's biggest fan of this picture. I love the colors he chose and the way he drew the trees and the leaves. I think he did an exceptional job on this. He received an Honorable Mention award. He should have got the Exceptional Mention award at least!
Lou drew a large poster representing a magical moment in her imagination. It is a butterfly fairy world. She put in a lot of details and colors and she won 1st Place! I know, I know- you are thinking that it isn't fair because this is the third time she has won 1st place at her elementary school and she is only in 3rd grade. Oh well. We'll see how she does at the next level competition. This girl draws constantly. She has her maternal grandmother's genes. That is for sure!
Racito opted out of the Reflections Contest this year. I guess 6th graders are just to cool to care about a contest... but I tell you, if he had entered...he would have been a winner!

No comments:
Post a Comment