By Radiohead
Tearing up inside of me
Every day, every hour
Wish that I was bulletproof
Wax me, mould me
Heat the pins and stab them in
You have turned me into this
Just wish that it was bulletproof
So pay me money and take a shot
Lead-fill the hole in me
I could burst a million bubbles
All surrogate and bulletproof
Most of Radiohead's songs sound depressing to me. I can get into some of them, but many bring me down too much to listen to. They remind me of dark days and a certain boy who shaved his head and smashed my mailbox. Today I was jogging and I listened to this song, Bullet Proof. I couldn't really understand the lyrics (I'm horrible at deciphering words when sung) but I liked the melody so I looked the song up when I got home. The lyrics were well, depressing of course...but I like them. So here they are to depress you. By the way, don't try to read anything into this song about me. I'm not depressed or on the verge of anything. This is just a blog post spured on by a morning jog.
No comments:
Post a Comment