Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My new years resolution: to not be so boring so that I'll have something to write about on my blog. So far, I'm not doing so well with my resolution. And I've temporarily lost my camera so I don't have any pictures to post.

Here is my top three most exciting news:
I slipped on the ice this morning while jogging. I think a lot of people saw me.
I'm going to do inventory at work this week.
I cleaned out David's and my closets and took 10 of his shirts to the dry cleaners.

David, however, is doing not boring things. He is finally putting together his restored Vespa GS and it is coming together beautifully. The freshly painted scooter frame was our main basement decor for years but I encouraged him to take it to the shop this winter and get the thing together. It is a beauty! I'd show you the pictures we took but they're on the lost camera.



I can't think of anything else to write about in my life and I've bored you enough.

No comments: