Raycito had his last pinewood derby this year. Although his car didn't show up all the other boys, it had a yellow dinosaur secured to the top. My big boy's little boy heart is still in there.


Little D's car had more success. His is the golden one coming in first in this race. He made it to the final six.

Although he didn't win overall he was pretty excited. Oh yah!


I think summer is finally pusing its way through the clouds. Lou is revelling in the warmth and the fresh green of our aspens.



The boys were given magnifying glasses to experiment with. Although I do not condone the death of bugs or setting things on fire by sunlight, I do think using a magnifying glass is an exciting discovery.

That's all for now.
Little D's car had more success. His is the golden one coming in first in this race. He made it to the final six.
Although he didn't win overall he was pretty excited. Oh yah!
Raycito---looking dapper.
I think summer is finally pusing its way through the clouds. Lou is revelling in the warmth and the fresh green of our aspens.
The boys were given magnifying glasses to experiment with. Although I do not condone the death of bugs or setting things on fire by sunlight, I do think using a magnifying glass is an exciting discovery.
1 comment:
Love it! Keeping records of kids growing up is so tedious yet there's that mountain of guilt on the shoulders of us moms when we don't do it! Help! You a good mommy. You good. Love you.
Post a Comment