Sunday, June 26, 2011

While I was here
with the Young Women in my ward,

tubing and
boating and

swimming,


little Lou turned SEVEN years old. Since I was away, Dave made a three layer cake with pink frosting for Lou to have for breakfast.

You would think she was turning seventeen because when I asked her what she wanted for her birthday she said "lots and lots and lots of outfits".
But she also wanted a Barbie Mermaid.

and a Daddy-Daughter Date.


I need to start winning Lou's affections because she loves her dad more than me apparently. Today at church she said quietly to her dad "Do you think I love you more than mom?" Dave said "Of course not." But then she admitted "Maybe I do but I don't like thinking about it."

I'll try not to take it personally.

Happy Birthday Lou!

1 comment:

Julianne said...

I'm sure she loves you...more!! haha
BTW I did nominate you for the Versatile Blogger award on one of my posts! The honesty in your blog inspired me to start my own! Just to let you know!--LOve!