Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jobs that I have semi-successfully delegated to other family members:


setting the table
picking up dog poop
loading the dishwasher on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday nights
feeding the dog
hedging the bushes
edging the yard
walking the dog
picking up the basement




Jobs that I hope to semi-successfully delegate to other family members within the next year:


mowing the lawn
taking out the trash
clearing the table
feeding the cat
unloading the dishwasher
raking up leaves




Jobs that I really wish I could delegate away forever but know that I am just dreaming:


making dinner
grocery shopping
making dinner menus
folding and putting away laundry
dusting the blinds
dusting in general
scrubbing the bathrooms




Jobs that I really don't mind and probably won't ever delegate away:


vacuuming
sweeping
mopping
washing windows
watering the plants
loading the washing machine

1 comment:

A. Marley said...

Oh--I need to be better at this delegating stuff!