I've been a slacker. I haven't blogged for a year. The best I can do at this point is throw up a bunch of pictures that show the highlights from the fall of 2013 to the fall of 2014 and call it good. Here goes...
Halloween 2013
Reflection Contest 2013
Lou's Mermaid and Little D's Robot
Thanksgiving with the Andersen Family in St. George
Raycito had to do the dare when he lost at Farkle
(dress up as a chicken and go ask for eggs at the neighbors)
Snow Canyon
My siblings (minus Dave)
Raycito's 13th birthday
Christmas Band and Choir Concerts
Little D's Art
Christmas 2014
Little D's Science Fair Project- February 2014
Spring Break 2014 in Arches National Park
Dave's 39th Birthday
Little D's 12th Birthday
Lou's gift to Little D
Memorial Day 2014
Lou's 10th Birthday
Pioneer Day 2014
RTFTRTR
(Ride to Forget the Ride to Remember)
Bryce Canyon, Calf Creek, Boulder Mountain, Hell's Backbone
Reunion for Grandpa Rector's 90th Birthday
Hike to Emeral Lake - August 2014
Provophenia 12
California Trip to Disneyland and Seal Beach
Celebrating our almost 15 years as a family
Kaerlig's 39th Birthday
Halloween 2014
I'm just going to pretend that all the details, the funny times, the joy of our lives over the last year are explained thoroughly by these photos. We really had some great times together. Though I have slacked at blogging, my personal journal writing actually picked up more. For more details to this past year, future generations will have to refer to my big red journal.




































No comments:
Post a Comment