
This is a real accomplishment for me to get this blog set up. I usually rely on David to do all this stuff. I became more motivated to get a blog of my little family up mainly because I have felt so much more connected to all of you, my friends and family that do this. You may not know it, but I read what you write and it closes the gap a bit. So this is us. David and I created those three. They will be known as Ray-Ray (7). Lou (4) and little D (6). This is one of two good pictures of us so many of you have already seen this. Sorry. It is a rare thing to get these pictures so I don't know when we'll get the next.
Lou said something today that I normally would want to write down, but instead would forget forever more- but since I'm here, I'll share. She was crying and as a tear rolled down her cheek she stuck her tongue out the corner and caught it. I asked if she liked to taste her tears. She smiled through the crying and said "I like to taste my tears. It tastes like duck juice." Oh..is that what it tastes like.
So there is my first post. Tah Dah
6 comments:
I love duck juice too! And I love you.
Welcome to the blogosphere Kaerlig! I'm so glad you broke down and decided to join in the bloggy fun! ;-) Believe it or not I had similar feelings about blogging. . . then my family moved far away and I felt disconnected. I hope you are having fun with it!
By the way, I loved your clean-up time suggestion. Thanks for that, I'll be trying it out soon. Love you!
Next time we see you I will warn my kids that the Hurtados drink duck juice so don't be alarmed if Kaerlig asks you for some. I will tell them to be brave and try it.
Glad you have a blog!!
YEAH!! I'm so glad you started a blog...it really does help close the gap...and I have to say it was so good to see you at Grandpa's funeral!
I love it! Congrats on getting this going. I like the look - and now I have to read that book! Ryan always talks of orchard adventures and how sad that they are gone now...
And your kids are so cute and you look beautiful in your family pic. heidi
Yay Kaerlig! It will be fun to keep up with your darling family. I can't believe it has been over a year since we've left Provo. Yet is seems like it never happened! Luckily we have great memories of wonderful families like yours. I often think of you in my Love and Logic moments. Tiffany I.
Post a Comment