Friday, July 25, 2008

Ring Cha-ching





David and I started to get more serious in our dating around the time that David fell in love with scooters. In fact, he later designed my engagement ring to resemble the headlight of a Vespa. When I put my ring on for the first time and David asked how I liked it, I said "I'll get used to it." I didn't mean it like that. It was just a strange to have a ring on that finger. I love my headlight ring. I got "used" to it while waiting for our chicken coconut kurma and garlic naan. (The Bombay House will always be an anniversary spot.) My ring is a reminder that the sales and services of scooters is our bread and butter since Dave's hobby turned to full-time employment. How could he have known, when he fell in love with both of us, how much we'd cost him? Poor guy. Oh, and Dave, it looks like I'll need another paycheck soon.

1 comment:

Perry Family said...

How cute, and so related!! Didn't even think it looked like a headlight...creative and fashionable!!