I ever ate New York Pizza,

or saw the skyline at night,

or had a cannoli,

or ate a hot dog from a street vendor in NYC,

or rode a subway train.

This is the first time I saw this store,

or this aircraft carrier,

or these planes,

or that plane.

This is the first time I've even seen this church (is it really a church?),

or Times Square.

Not the first time I've seen this...though never in this place and never quite so deep.

I felt like I was in ZooTV.


This was a first time we've kissed by a huge kiss. (We were forced to pose for this picture btw).

This is the first time I've been to a classy jazz club.

or seen Frank Wess.

I've never seen this guy before. First time. He was ticked when I explained I only had 3 ones on me instead of a five.

This was absolutely the first time....

we've ever seen this lady

up close.



I saw ground zero, now a construction site, for the first time...

and the Empire State Building...and lots of other buildings.

This was the first time David and I went to a motorcycle show. (Scooter people and motorcycle people really don't mix so we didn't stay long.)

Dave remembered this place from Reading Rainbow so we had to get some more hot dogs.

I thought they were better than the hot dogs we had the first night.

This is the first time I've ever walked in Central Park.

Him too.


I wondered what it would be like in the spring...

And I wondered what it would be like to play this piano.

And we went to this museum....

and saw a lot of things for the first time...but security wouldn't let me take any other pictures.

I hope there is a second time for me in NYC....maybe in a different season though.
11 comments:
This was really fun! I'm so glad you got to go.
NYC is such a great city...so fun! What a great time you had...those hot dog stands look yummy! :)
Yay for Gray's Papaya!!! You're coming with me next time. SNL? Lettermen? Some television appearance!
HOW FUN!
That looks like SO much fun! Can't wait to take a trip like that!
Ahh, New York. Looks fun.
What a fabulous trip! So glad that you had a good time and were treated to all the right spots. And it was so good to see you last month too! Thanks.
Yay!!! I'm so glad you got to go to NYC!!!!!! It is one of my favorite places. Ohhh I just love it all! I'm so happy for you!
So was this your "man 2009 was a crappy year, let's go celebrate it's demise in New York City", trip?
What a fun post. I love your pictures. I'm glad you had a good time on your trip. I feel like you could go to New York 10 times and there would still be new things to do. I hope you are doing well!
What a great trip!! Great that you got to go somewhere without kids and as a couple.
Post a Comment