After June 19th, David can understand me a little better. Like why I subject myself to running races and why I think it's actually fun and not torture. I've tried to explain what it does -how it makes me feel- but Dave would look at me like I was crazy or something. This year, David decided to subject himself to a race for
his own purposes. He didn't pick a 5k or even a 10k to be his first real race. No. He picked a sprint triathlon. I was a little worried about his lofty goal but I shouldn't have been. He did it well. I am so proud of him.


Swim Swim Swim Swim



swimming in a wet suit, in Utah Lake was a bit different than the poolBike Bike Bike Bike



t
he only guy on a full suspension mountain bike
Run Run Run Run

running was the hardest part- but he kept movingNow, the real crazy part is that David is thinking of doing another one soon and I might do it with him.
Little D wants to do one too.
Raycito does not.
2 comments:
Hooray! Which race will you do together?
What, that is so surprising that Ray doesn't want to...hmm who would have thought:) I always think it looks great on TV, but I am too weak to do it.
Marty
Post a Comment