...found homes for all our kittens that is.
When I found out our cat was having kittens I wasn't very happy about it but in looking back, it was a very special experience for all of us. The miracle of life is special. I am glad we had the chance to see the process. Each kitten has a different personality-some sweet and docile, some more spunky, but all were very tolerant of the three children that toted them around all day for weeks and of the dog the kept curiously nudging them.
I am very happy (and relieved) that they all have new homes.
As expected, our kids are not so happy.
The mama cat wanders around mewing as though she's misplaced something. That's a little sad.
I am very happy (and relieved) that they all have new homes.
As expected, our kids are not so happy.
The mama cat wanders around mewing as though she's misplaced something. That's a little sad.
1 comment:
so glad the kittens all have a good home now...poor mama cat though!
Post a Comment