Sweet Little D is having a rough start to the first grade. On the first day he fell asleep in class and his teacher had to wake him up. On the second day he got stung in the face three times by hornets and had to come home early. He was putting rocks in a hole in the playground equipment where he saw them flying. I asked "Were you putting rocks in the hornet's home?" He said "No. I was putting rocks in his next door neighbor's home." Today he said that he asked everyone to play with him at recess but nobody would. Poor little guy.
7 comments:
Poor guy! He looks like and Andersen! He's a studd!
AHHHH! That is a rough start! I think he's so funny to talk about the neighbors of the hornets!!
To be stung in the face sounds awful, what a tough little guy! He sure is handsome.
poor davey!!!! that is such a cute comment though!!!
Sweet Little D,
You may come play with Curly any time. She is also in first grade, and she loves to play.
Fondly,
~j.
My goodness!! He's getting so big!
oh, and poor guy!!
First grade's tough!
Nice way to start out the year!!! Poor guy! But such a cutie! I'm afraid that it doesn't really get any easier either. By the way, Scotty had a thing for hornet nests too....haha. Nolan got his first doubble sting a couple of weeks ago just trying to go down his slide in the backyard. His brothers quickly came to his rescue, I sprayed the wholes, and then they proceeded to torture the dying wasps by hitting the slide with metal bats until they were sure they all had perrished. That's what big brothers are for though right?
Good Times!
-Lucy
Post a Comment