Friday, May 15, 2009

Milky

I know. I already posted about stuffed animals once. Why twice? Well I know a 4 and 11/12 th year old that is really excited about this.

Presenting Milky

in a fashion show Lou's been waiting for:

Milky in her navy velvet dress with delicate lace and red accents.


Milky's old-fashioned dress may have been one you or I wore as a child.


Milky will make a lasting impression at the ball.


Bedtime Milky


Milky awaiting her Prince Charming.


Springtime Milky with an alluring up-do.


Versatile Milky in her day dress and pajamas.


Silk and lace nightgown make Milky feel like a real bunny.


Sporty yet fashionably fancy Milky.


"Milky rocking in her rocking chair while thinking of a plan for the summer day in a pink beautiful dress" (words by Lou)


Milky is ready for any occasion.

4 comments:

b. said...

VERY nice!!

(and so so funny!)

Brenda said...

Love it.

Kerri said...

I know this was the highlight of Lou's month, wasn't it?

akagi79 said...

Too CUTE!!