Friday, July 31, 2009

Last Days of July 2009

I'm not spending all my time each day searching for songs to vaguely express my angst (I don't like that word but I'll use it anyway)--just some of it. July is coming to a close today. Just a few more hours. I generally love July but I'm ready to never have one like July 2009 again. It will go down in history.

Here is a little bit of normal stuff we've done the last week:


Lou was in the Pioneer Day Primary Parade

We had a Johnson Family Reunion at the park in front of Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's house (Dave's and my house). Here are some of the clan:
Matt, Amanda, Don, Lovisa,Toby, Lou, Dave, Little D, Kaerlig, Clara, Miles and Josh


Lou and Log at Bridal Veil Falls

This is a fake scowl. Little D was a happy boy biking to the falls and playing in the water.

Ray told me that since bike rhymes with hike, they are the same and he doesn't like to do either and he's not going on any bikehikes again. I noted that run rhymes with fun but he said that's not the same.

Bridal Veil Falls is still falling

Goodbye July

1 comment:

Anna said...

I hope the rest of your July's are fabulous in comparison to this July.

I also think your Ray is hilarious and awesome.