Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Baby That's Not All

Fold yourself against
Me like a paper bird
Tonight we'll fly awhile
Just give me the word
And hold onto me
Like I hold onto you
A steeple holds a bell
The night sky holds the moon
Melting flakes of snow
Will catch you when you fall
Baby that's not all
Then like falling stars
Back down to sleep will go
Into our waiting arms
In orbits round the glow
Coverlets and down
Will catch you when you fall
Baby that's not all
(by Josh Ritter)

June 24, 2009
Bridal Shower for Julianna Andersen
Julie, Kaerlig, Kassi

June 27, 2009
Hiking Mt. Nebo
Joshua

Katie, Kassi

Jacob, Hartman, Julie

Hartman and the Mountain

Kaerlig, Kassi, Julie

Hartman

June 29, 2009 morning
Julie's Endowment at the Salt Lake City Temple
Hartman, Chelsea, Kaerlig, John, Julie, Papa, Kassi, Mom


June 29, 2009 evening
Wedding Dinner
Kaerlig, Kassi, Julie, Meredith, Jessica, Candice

June 30, 2009 afternoon
Marriage of John Kupper and Julie Andersen (now Kupper)
Salt Lake City Temple
Ethan

Gabriel

Taralee, Draesen, Logan

Forsyth Family
Julie, Wade and kidlets

Mom and Papa

Julie and John's grand exit from the temple

Thirty Second Kiss on the Steps
(a temple worker put them up to it)

Mom and Julie

Papa and Julie


Julie, Sal (John's mom) and John

Jacob, Hartman, David
Kassi, Julie, Kaerlig

Andersen Parents
Kathryn, John, Julie, Randy

Kupper Parents
Sal, John, Julie, John

John's Family

Best Friends

June 30, 2009 evening
Reception at The White Willow
Lily, Olivia

Lou

Lily, Talia



Michelle, David, Julie and little girls

Candice, bridesmaid, Jessica, Julie, Kassi, Meredith, Candice

Andersen Family

Andersen family with Grandma and Grandpa Rector

7 comments:

Barnes Squad said...

Looks like such a fun wedding.I feel horrible that I missed it. For whatever reason I thought it was on Wednesday. Not sure why I thought that. My parents said it was beautiful. I love your family.

Carina said...

I can't BELIEVE she got married! I feel so old!

How wonderful, they look so happy.

Erin Vorkink said...

Oh, Julie is so so beautiful and what a handsome hubbie. All your family is gorgeous by the way. It looked like a wonderful time had by all. Love the song too!

Chelsea said...

I love those pictures!

That was such a fun wedding.

xoxo,

Chelsea

Perry Family said...

Loved all those pictures! Looks like a fabulous day for Julie and John! I wished it was on a weekend. We would have been able to make it!

kerry said...

Hey Kaerlig! I know I must seem a bit stalkerish to find your blog and help myself to read it all! It feels like so long since we have seen any of our hospital friends, which is good - just sad when we love you guys so much!!

Linda Dickinson said...

Awesome to see all your family again. Good lookin'