what a sweet pic! I remember Trevor playing "Across the Universe" (Beatles) on his guitar when the boys were working in vegas one summer. I love that song!
This picture strikes me into a moment of silence. Forces me really. My eyes well up and my heart stops. I can't breathe for a minute. One word...T-R-E-V-O-R
6 comments:
My favorite.
what a sweet pic! I remember Trevor playing "Across the Universe" (Beatles) on his guitar when the boys were working in vegas one summer. I love that song!
Oh Trev, I can still remember what your breath smelled like right then. I can't wait to smell it again!!! YUM!!!
I have Trevor heavy on my mind these days. Not just 'cause it's that time of year. Gotta call you.
He had an intoxicating presence about him. Interesting, unique, intelligent. I wish he was still here. How would life be?
This picture strikes me into a moment of silence. Forces me really. My eyes well up and my heart stops. I can't breathe for a minute.
One word...T-R-E-V-O-R
Love,
Cousin Cheryl
Post a Comment