
September 18th-19th, 2009
I missed the worst rally ever because I spent the last 3 days in my darkened bedroom recovering from the worst pain ever. It felt like my eyeballs were being rubbed with sand paper and poked with needles all weekend. It was intense. I'm still not totally recovered. I had PRK - corrective vision surgery. Holy! Cow! It! Hurt!
David threw a fun last-minute-thrown-together rally for all Utah County Scooterists and I was sorry to miss out on it all. Dave and I will have to have our own Alpine Loop ride soon.
David threw a fun last-minute-thrown-together rally for all Utah County Scooterists and I was sorry to miss out on it all. Dave and I will have to have our own Alpine Loop ride soon.
4 comments:
I missed it too. Mine wasn't due to eye surgery, but we are kindred spirits:)
I will be down to supervise you and Dave on the "ride".
Marty
That is Aweful!!! I hope your vision turns out perfect!
I'm sorry :( What can I do? I should have brought dinner...I'm so in the dark all the time.
Does this mean no more glasses or contacts? I hope you never regret it.
Post a Comment