Sunday, December 20, 2009

Latest Festivities

1. Christmas Tree Shopping


me, Lou, Little D


David and Raycito


with David's parents



2. Dinner at Stan's


an expensive hole-in-the-wall burger joint


Fish N' Chips


Scones


Mmmmmm




3. Decorating The Tree


by Little D and Lou




4. Decorating Lou

by Lou




5. Cake For Breakfast


for Ray's 9th birthday


nutritious and delicious




6. School Christmas Programs


#9, the kid who is taller than all the rest by his head and shoulders is my son



the cool boy in the front row is my other son



the cutie patootie is my daughter




7. Holding the cat as much as possible
8. Fighting over the cat as much as possible
9. Torturing the cat as much as possible

6 comments:

Manna said...

I love little Manganese. What a rad cat.

Jay and Stephanie Adams said...

LOVE all the Christmas fun!! I'm curious about the scones..Is Utah the only place where they're fried? Anywhere else I've ever been, they're the heavy bisquick type. I've always made them the "Utah"(?) way and they're SOOOO much better!

Kaerlig said...

Manna-- you are the only one who calls her Manganese. The rest of us call her cat.

P.S. Do you want her? She would LOVE you.

Jennette said...

Good times! And I'm laughing about your other post and the tongue hurting too! Silly boys. And your cat looks like she matches our cat (and is being a really good sport with Lou!).

p.s. We'll be in Utah for my little bro's wedding at the end of January. I've already set aside a box of Candy Cane Joe Joes for you! We should find a time to get together with Danny and whoever else is around. It's been ages for me to have seen anybody!

Bobbie said...

Yeah! You got to go tree shopping. I was happy to see others in the pictures and hoped that meant you weren't left to carry the tree on your own! I loved the picture of Lou getting decorated as well. I won't however be showing it to my kids because every time they hear of another family doing something fun they want it to be one of our family traditions as well. I can't keep up with all the requests!

Anonymous said...

Super cute post K! It's strange -I really don't know your kids very well, you don't know mine very well, but I know you and you know me and we're all one big family! Ha ha! Love you lots!

Cousin Cheryl