Monday, September 12, 2011

The kids are very comfortable around scooters.

And possibly very bored of them.
I wonder if they will love our passion or despise it?

3 comments:

The Calders said...

They will hate it with a passion?:0 The love the scooter shop and love being with you guys. I hated the fact that my parents were teachers, and specifically my teachers growing up. Yet I went into education, and although not my kids teacher, I see the love that have for teaching.

As I have found, they won't roll their eyes until they are teenagers, and then they won't ride with you anyway.

Look forward to seeing you next week.

Marty

The Calders said...

Man, that was horrible grammar. So "they" love the scooter shop. "love that my parents had" for teaching.

Sorry I should proofread better.

Marty

Christine and Brennan Platt said...

Love the photos. Looks like so much fun. Maybe someday we will buy a scooter or two.