cute! These make me happy for some reason. I guess it is because I can just picture how much fun your kids had making them and how proud of them they must be.
Ray actually had a hard time with his because it wasn't "perfect". We ended up making these as a craft in his school class and then a whole bunch more at home.
5 comments:
cute! These make me happy for some reason. I guess it is because I can just picture how much fun your kids had making them and how proud of them they must be.
Those are adorable!
Those are SO cute! How fun...
what a cute craft! you are such a good mom! i didn't even dye eggs this year!
Ray actually had a hard time with his because it wasn't "perfect". We ended up making these as a craft in his school class and then a whole bunch more at home.
Post a Comment