Tuesday, April 14, 2009

June 2009
May 4, 2009
April 29, 2009
April 19. 2009
April 16, 2009
April 13, 2009

Looking out my front door I see Pole Canyon, Squaw Peak, Rock Canyon, Y Mountain, Slide Canyon and Maple Flat. Behind them I can see the tops of Cascade and Provo Peak. If I turn my head to the left, or look out my bedroom window I see Timpanogos. Everyday. Our large east facing living room window brings the mountains into my daily walk and talk.


I lose my bearings without the mountains.


My camera can hardly do any justice to how beautiful yesterday was and how big and up close these mountains really are.

4 comments:

Angie said...

THAT is something I will miss SO much when we move. The mountains are therapy for me...so beautiful. I love being able to see them every day when I look out my window.

b. said...

I LOVE our mountains soooo much.
I lose my direction without them too.
(If you click on the picture to biggify it, you can see how beautiful and how close.)

Anna said...

The snow was beautiful. You guys got a lot more than we did.
Living in Omaha was hard with no mountains/hiking. We live in such an amazing place. Sometimes I forget how lucky we are.

Kerri said...

Sigh. What a sight! I do miss that about Utah County. You live in such a great place!