Provo River Trail 1/2 Marathon
August 8, 2009
1:40.8
August 8, 2009
1:40.8
I like the distance of a half marathon. It is far enough to feel like an accomplishment and a great cardiovascular work-out but not so far that I want to curl up in ball on the side of the road and die. This is my second 1/2 this summer and I might do a third before too long. I feel so grateful to run and not be weary and to walk and not faint.
13 comments:
You're the bomb. For realsies.
You look like you are having so much fun. Congratulations! Oh, and I did make it up rock canyon once while I was there.....after midnight as usual.
i love the smiling face, way to go!! wish i was running next to you. i'm just starting to run again. it feels great!
Go Kearlig Go Kearlig GO GO GO
P.S. where did your leg go? jeez it looks so skinny!
I've done that half marathon before, it was a good one to get a good time, all down hill! You look so great and happy. Keep it up!
Awesome!!!
Amazing. I want to be a runner, I really do.
What 1/2 are you thinking of doing for your third? I think we're done traveling for a while so maybe I could join you. But a 1:40! You rock!
Wow! I wish I could run that. I would be the one curled up in a ball on the side of the road!
You're amazing!
You inspire me!
You inspire me too, Mr. Squirrel.
That would be me, if I was a runner, just pose at the finish line, without actually having run the race.
Kudos to you K, and I darn better see you guys at LDS Scoot:)
Marty
You're doing so awesome! And I agree. I like the 1/2. (or at least I think I will once I've accomplished mine)
Post a Comment