Thursday, August 6, 2009

Still There

Yesterday I walked a little ways up University Avenue and then back down until I found what I was looking for. A fifteen year old scratch in the pavement. A memory that is still there. A memory that reminds me that I still do.

9 comments:

b. said...

this makes me teary...so sweet.
what a gift.

Angie said...

SO cute!! LOVE it...

Christine and Brennan Platt said...

I love little reminders like that. By the way, enjoy your run tomorrow. I am sad that I will miss it. I have work tomorrow.

Emilie and Branden said...

Whoa. I remember photographing that very spot for you. Remember film?

Kerri said...

You're so devious! Now you cherish that act, don't you?

Eliza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eliza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eliza said...

The evolution of love. Fifteen years of love. Fifteen years!
Mmmmmm. So lovely!

The Calders said...

If you did that for Dave, what did he do for you...or do I even want to know, and is it still around:)