Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sometimes you don't know...



...if you are doing a good job until someone tells you. This made me happy. I'll take the praise.

8 comments:

Jennette said...

Congrats! I'm not surprised at all.

John and Julie Kupper said...

I'm glad others are recongnizing your qualities. You're wonderful Kear! love you

Perry Family said...

what a great pat on the back that is!!

b. said...

I don't know whether to apologize or not....every time I walk past that (which is a lot!) I think..."I should take a picture and post that. But I never did.

I'm proud of you!

Jess said...

Wow, I totally know what you mean about wondering about your job. You totally deserve the acknowledgment, you are a great nurse! You can take care of me or my kids anytime.

Anna said...

Well deserved praise, I'm sure.

Emily S. said...

I really admire you that you are still full-swing in nursing. It hangs over my head all the time. What to do, what to do!

Kaerlig said...

Emily, I only work about 16 hours a week. It fits in with the family life pretty good though I'd be kidding myself if I didn't admit that sometimes I want to just stay home all the time.