Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Three's Company and Three's a Crowd

Tonight I cuddled up with little Lou to read her a story and say goodnight. I asked her when she was going to sleep through the night in her own bed (we are still having problems with this). She said "I'll tell you. When I'm Ray-Ray's size."

Ray's size...let's see. Ninety pounds and 55 inches. Lou will be about that size in sixth or seventh grade I imagine. Until then, I can count on her getting into my bed every night.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

We are having the same trouble with Ansel...he is almost 5 and is not a sound sleeper. If is does fall asleep in his own bed, he jumps in with us in the middle of the night. Sometimes I love it and sometimes it drives me crazy!

Kaerlig said...

I'm glad to know someone else knows where I'm coming from. It's a love/not love relationship with our third wheel.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of her!

I like it when they get in my bed. Just as long as they don't pee in the bed or barf on me, then it's ok:)