Saturday, November 15, 2008

Every Mom Needs Love Notes


Little D is the sweetest little guy I know. Lately he has been writing me love notes and coming up to me just to tell me he loves me. He gives me a hug and a pat on the back.

I love holding his sturdy and sqeezy hand. I love kissing his cheeks and softing his larger than normal ears. I love listening to his squeaky scratchy voice. Sure love that little guy.

6 comments:

Perry Family said...

what a doll...lovies are the best!

akagi79 said...

He is so cute! I loved when he was in my primary class! I agree, love notes from my kids are the best.

rusted sun said...

He is so sweet. Maybe I could ask him to have a talk with Lonnie, he could use a little help with writing love letters.

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

Thank goodness for sweet love words from little ones. They make it all worth it, eh?

Bobbie said...

I think all your kids have great voices. They are so endearing!

John and Julie Kupper said...

oohhhh sweetness.