Sunday, November 23, 2008

Robots (on Vespas) and Donuts

Earlier I wrote about Dave's appreciation for Eric Joyner's artwork here. David talked to Eric a while back about how he'd love to see a robot riding a Vespa and look what was created a few months later:





Now if we only had $9,300 extra bucks lying around we'd be able to buy them both. I think we'll have to settle on prints.

They will look sweet at The Scooter Lounge.

4 comments:

Perry Family said...

oh that's too cool!! What an inspiration Dave was to the artist! I think he should give you a discount since it was Dave's idea to begin with! :)

Christine and Brennan Platt said...

Words cannot express how cool that is.

John and Julie Kupper said...

Dave and his genius ideas... he should be paid for that

The Calders said...

To quote "Tommy Boy"....That was AWESOME!!!

Get a quote on the print prices...I may have my christmas gift:)


Marty