Just a few weeks ago, David bought another print. It's the one on the bottom of the robot that is lying on his back looking up at the sky in the summertime. Again I saw Dave. I am waiting eagerly for him to post about it on his blog. I keep encouraging him to expound. I think I know what he feels when he looks at the prints, but I want to read it coming from him.
3 comments:
Robots and doughnuts? Wish I could say I know Dave enough to say that's totally him, but I don't!! I'll just have to take your word for it and know him a little more from this post!!
if dave was describing how he was robotic, could he use the word 'greasy oil' on a sunday afternoon around polite company without all of us getting varobophobia?
I'm not certain!
HeeHee Willa...I'll ask him. I think he couldn't used the word lubrication without us getting the heebie-jeebies.
Post a Comment