In my family, I am a grumpy morning riser and little D inherited it from me. I like the
idea of waking up ready to greet the day but I usually wake up early every morning a little irritated. Little things like the kids whining about getting their hair combed or not being able to find their shoes or running late tend to set me off. However, lately, Midnight has been the thing that sets me off. He is going through some sort of confusion. For the past couple weeks he has been having accidents almost every night in the house. I am greeted in the morning by a coiled pile of you know what. It has really steamed me up. We started to make sure that he got let outside right before we went to bed. Dave and I like to stay up late which should help Midnight make it until morning, but it hasn't. There it is waiting for us, oh- I mean ME, in the morning.
I then decided I had to fence him in each night until he can get control of himself. It's easier to clean poop off the floor than the carpet. This is getting out of hand. Little dog, you must stop it!
(I know you guys are all admiring my groovy kitchen linoleum.)
8 comments:
Love the flooring, its cooler than my linoleum! :) And yeah for getting a gate!! Great solution.
As for the politics...that's the nice thing about having an opinion and expressing it...not everyone will agree! But its great to be respected just the same! Thanks :)
Got home from church to find a juicy pile on the carpet downstairs.
Please tell me you didn't leave it for me.
(oh, the above comment was from me. It wouldn't make sense if Dave said that cause it's always the other way around.)
I told my wife, that we would have to come down as a family for Provophenia. You and she are so alike. The sewing thing...the love hate relationship with the dog, etc.
Marty
I hope he doesn't start eating it too!
I am jealous. Of the linoleum. Not the crap. :-)
The linoleum brings back memories from my childhood. We had the same style, but different color. I think it was green and yellow!
Post a Comment