little D (upset 1st grader): I have my spelling test in my backpack and I don't want you or dad to see it!
me: How come?
little D: Bercause I got a zero!
me: Is it this paper that is crumpled up?
little D: Yes. I crumpled it up.
me: It says you missed zero. That means you got them all right. Good job!
(high five, little D manages a smile)
P.S. Where his name should have been he wrote "Chrevr". He meant Trevor. He wanted to use it for the day.
8 comments:
How funny is that! Good job little D! I would have been confused too. :)
He's so cute, and cares so much!
He is such a cute kid. I loved when he was in my primary class. He still says Hi to me every time he sees me. It makes me so happy!
Good job Chrevr!
That's really sweet.
Still waiting for my little guy's first zero. He's come close a couple times.
What a fun story. I am excited for the school days for my little guys.
That may be the cutest thing I have ever heard!!! davey is such a sweet boy
Oh that is so cute. And you know Chrever sounds like Trevor. Hmmm...thats interesting. I love it that our boys have Trevor David/David Trevor names. So fun.
Post a Comment