Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mysterious

While away at work for the weekend,


these pictures were taken.


I'm not quite sure


who took them.

7 comments:

b. said...

What a fun surprise!!

(he looks a little like Dave, no?)

Kerri said...

I'm hoping to buy a new camera soon. I think the kids are going to inherit our old one. I'm excited to see what they might do with it. I'm glad no harm was done by your budding photographer.

Perry Family said...

Love how ALL the stuffed animals were out with the pumpkins...that's something bryanna would totally do!! Don't you just love how kids LOVE to take pics, just as much as their parents? My kids are grabbing the camera at every opportunity...they are creative though!!

Munchkins and Music said...

Your daughter is growing everytime I see her! Too bad we can't get our daughters together...

The Zeediks said...

I just love your blog. I have been reading through posts and comments for at least a half hour probably longer and I could've given a lengthy comment on all of them! I don't know where to begin... how bout with you getting mouthfuls of newt water! I love learning about your kids. Things they say, Ray's philosiphys. I'm so glad to know about it and you and David and your lives. Wish we could still have our every other month hours to sit and chat. Miss and love you and I think you are an amazing Mother!

akagi79 said...

Looks like they had fun!

Jess said...

that totally makes me smile! I love when I find random pictures!