Saturday, October 4, 2008

Rainy Day

Today there was a steady drizzle and it was perfect for General Conference. It was also perfect for a nap which I accidently did during the last half of the second session.

It was also a perfect day for collecting worms.

And for climbing doorjambs.

7 comments:

Jen said...

I fell asleep too...oops :-)! Got to love rainy days. Nothing better then finding worms and climbing doorjambs...good times!

Kerri said...

Kaerlig, your kids seem to have a real childhood, full of free time to normal kid stuff. It's wonderful.

Tom said...

No sleep for me just more plumbing while listening to conference. Thankfully the conference talks kept my house project rage from flaring up as much and I really enjoyed working on the house yesterday. Sam and Stella stayed inside, when we should have been looking for worms, great pics!

Hurtado Family said...

the fantastic door climbers! Don't teach stella quite yet!

kel said...

what a beautiful, spiritual worm. that reminds me of a story...

hey, glad we connected via blogs!

Andrea said...

Love it! We did the same - not climbing the doorjambs (though I was seriously tempted) but looking for worms. Anything to keep the kids busy and entertained!

salreem said...

I remember climbing doorjams. Ellie is so cute in that doorway!