
I feel so excited and giddy today. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because it's fall and it's almost my birthday and it's almost Halloween. I always love October. It certainly isn't the snow from yesterday that's making me happy but it melted off quickly so that does make me happy.
It could be that I ran 6.19 miles today, running my old route from college (got the mileage on map my run). My knees didn't even bother me at all.
It could be that Dave told me about pandora, an internet radio website. I love it. You type in a band you like and then it shuffles through songs that are similar. And it's free. I've been playing around with it today.
It could also be because my cousin gave me a great bread recipe that I am stoked about and the recipe is the best I've ever had. I'm making a loaf right now and it is so good with the jam I made a few weeks ago.
It could also be that I was the team leader in a "Mock Code" training I had at work today and it went well. We saved the child sized mannequin from death.
It certainly isn't because I woke up and found dog poop on the carpet downstairs and it isn't from the tantrum that Ray-Ray threw this morning because he didn't like the way his jeans felt or the tantrum that Lou threw because she wanted to wear skimpy shorts today and I wouldn't let her. But it could be because David saved the day and intervened in the tantrums and used his jedi mind tricks to calm them both.
It could be that there is a full moon coming up and I love full moons. I don't know, but it's a good day.
9 comments:
I am glad to hear you saved the child mannequin. I was only the medication administrator in our mock code, but no matter what we did, we just couldn't save our adult mannequin. Luckily, he came back for the 2nd group to do a mock code and he survived that time. :) Congratulations on such an awesome run. I really need to get exercising.
I LOVE this post. Love it.
It could be that you looked really really pretty today (I mean, you always do...but extra HOT today)!
word ver: vjbuds
What a day!! And yeah for homemade bread!!! YUMMO! I still want to try it out...but I'm intimidated by making bread....for some reason I think it will take a really long time...did it?
Yeah for all that running...go Kaerlig!! I'm running the 10K this time. I usually run the 1/2 marathon distance, but with the extra weight I still have on my body, I'm just not able to go that far yet...I have to lose another 10 lbs at least to even get there. But all the trainin has helped!
Kaerlig, share your magic knees tricks with me please. I hate that knee pain can stop you from doing things you love. I just love happy days. I hope you have another one tomorrow.
Thanks for sharing that recipe! I have a question about the Gluten, is it in the Jello section? And is it the same kind of stuff used when making jam? Sorry....may be a stupid question, but just wondering, b/c there were so many kinds of gelatin for making jam, dry (powdery) or liquid. Putting it on my grocery list for this coming week! Thanks!!
It's always rewarding to save a plastic child. Who knows what they will become someday? The world is their plastic oyster. And the parents are always so plastic thankful.
You should post the bread recipe! I would love a new one.
I would be fine if you linked to my blog. It doesn't appear you have many weirdos reading your blog ;)
Thanks for the info! I will be baking bread next week!! Can't wait for some homemade goodies!
Whenever I have a major stressed out day and I am fuming around the house Tom will turn on pandora. It always calms me down. I love the mix it creates.
I love you kearlig. what a day....
Post a Comment