I love it! If you just add tons of mashed food all over the floor, you can picture our house. Well, hopefully they end up with all kinds of pleasant memories!
wonderful! I love it! i was thinking about calling you guys up to listen to conference with us. I hensitated because this is what I was envisioning. plus we still don't have water. double punch. no go.
6 comments:
HA HA HA!! A picture is worth a thousand words!! Love it!
That looks pretty mild for General Conference. I thought General Conference meant, empty every toy basket in the house.
I love it! If you just add tons of mashed food all over the floor, you can picture our house. Well, hopefully they end up with all kinds of pleasant memories!
wonderful! I love it! i was thinking about calling you guys up to listen to conference with us. I hensitated because this is what I was envisioning. plus we still don't have water. double punch. no go.
Looks familiar! It seems the best way to get then to listen is to also keep them entertained with something in hand.
I should have taken a picture of our kitchen sink. After all the baking and no cleaning, it was looking great.
Post a Comment