Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ray, Little D, and Lou

The last couple of days I have been in a fog and I can finally feel it lifting and relief and gratitude are taking its place. It feels good. I am grateful to be a mother.



I love these guys. Here is Ray-Ray, little D and cousin Sammy. Ray is only 17 months older than little D and Sam, yet he towers over them. He has really shot up this last year. He is getting ready to be baptized next month. Little D and Sam are the closest cousins you could imagine and their birthdays are only 4 days apart.



Yesterday I took this picture of little D. All my kids boycotted naps a long time ago but little D was upset about a toy that kept falling apart so I cuddled with him on my bed and he drifted to sleep. I put an old baby blanket on him and it made me sad to see how big he looked.



This is one of my favorite pictures of Lou from last year. I love her eyes. She's the closest thing I've got to a baby right now.




Little D with his Dust Bunny. I love that my boys still play with bunnies and bears.


Don't grow up too fast.

6 comments:

outdoor.mom said...

your pics are adorable :-)

Perry Family said...

What beautiful pictures you have captured of your oh so growing kids! I can't believe how tall Rainer is compared to the other boys!! What a hunk he will be! All those tall andersen genes your boys have running through them!! And lou is such a doll! love that picture too!

akagi79 said...

Your kids are so cute. Great pictures. How exciting that Rainer will soon be baptized!

Anna said...

Hope you don't mind, I added your link on my blog. And it makes me so sad how fast my kids are growing up. It is so bittersweet. Your kids are so beautiful.

Hurtado Family said...

these sweet little kids. i keep thinking about little ray getting baptized this month and how really significant that is. i remember my baptism really well. I remember what the water smelled like and what the fabric of my dress felt like. s&s are feeling big too. it happens fast.

Staci said...

I can't believe Rainer will be 8. Has is really been that long? Crazy. Tell him Hi and Hi to you and your family!