Ray-Ray mainly spent his time finding lizards, frogs and tadpoles. Little D and cousin Sam collected rocks, slid down sandstone, and dug in the mud. Lou spent her time rolling in the dirt and throwing sand. I tried to take time to hike the trails near the Virgin River and listen. David tried to take it easy.
5 comments:
How beautiful is ZION??? So pretty. I love all those pics of the kids running around in the water, childhood to its fullest! What a great trip you guys took!
Looks like fun! We didn't go camping at all this year. I guess we will try harder next year!
Ahhhhh I want to come back to UT and go camping too!!! I love Zion.
Gorgeous country, Kaerlig. It might even rival AK but on the other end of the spectrum. You think?
I'm jealous! Looked like great trip. That's one thing we didn't do this summer that I wish we would have. I love camping.
Post a Comment