As is tradition, David and The Scooter Lounge hosted the annual Provo scooter rally. Just a few of the highlights include the scenic Alpine Loop, Chinese food, homemade fortune cookies, scooter Olympic events, and a scooter roast. This year was one of the best.

The Alpine Loop

Me and my Vespa

Dave torching Chinese Scooter


Bonfire

Utah Lake

Riding a scooter is cool

and makes you happy.
7 comments:
You're so cool Kaerlig! Tell me, did John come down for the ralley?
Nope. Dave saw him not too long ago though at his shop and was fixing his scooter.
looks like fun!
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad that i missed it! Darn house projects.
That looks like so much fun!! How wonderful to have a little scooter jamboree:) I have to admit, I've never been on a scooter...will have to ride one of these days!
Is that a new scooter that he lit on fire? It looks nice.
You guys are cool....too cool for us. Just kidding. All of your pictures are making me home sick:(
Chelsea
Hey Kaerlig... um, I think yellow curry would work. The curry I used looks pretty yellow to me. :) Well, more orange-yellow I guess. That's why I added a little cayenne pepper to the recipe, because my curry is very mild (but very tasty). I'm excited to hear how yours turns out, and just remember that Dave will probably like it more if it's all chicken. :) I'm all for the beans, though...
Post a Comment