I came home from the gym the other morning and all my cupboards were open. The boys were searching for the chocolate chip cookies I baked the night before. They found them and ate them all for breakfast. I am running out of hiding places.
I can hardly reach these cupboards myself. I wonder what kind of acrobatics the kids did to get them open.
6 comments:
ha ha ha!! That's so funny. I never thought that you have to get sneakier the older your kids get. Good lcuk with that!!
ahahahaha! Love that!
This is a problem at my house too! They always seem to find anything I hide. I must not be very good at the game.
I know a great place to hide them. My belly.
This is hilarious.... ha ha ha... and yes john is meeting many extended family.... that was almost 2 months ago I think.
Post a Comment