I can't understand why Lou loves barbies. I never owned a single barbie in my life until Lou came along. The barbies I saw at my friend's house when I was a kid were always nudists and I was extremely embarrassed by them. (Hmm...is that psychologically positive or negative?) Anyways, Lou wanted barbies for her birthday two years ago so I decided to go easy and just get her the Disney Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. Then, she somehow talked all her grandparents into buying her barbies by the dozens, all scantily dressed and big breasted. I wouldn't be as concerned if they stayed dressed, but Lou constantly strips them. It not only bothers my sensitive side, but it also bothers the boys who often express violent thoughts about how they are going to decapitate, blow up, or otherwise destroy Lou's barbies. My solution is to use a bottle of white out and paint swimming suits on them. I often have to touch up their breasts because the white out gets rubbed off right on the most suggestive spot, making them look even more scandalous.
Monday, September 8, 2008
White-Out Immodesty
I can't understand why Lou loves barbies. I never owned a single barbie in my life until Lou came along. The barbies I saw at my friend's house when I was a kid were always nudists and I was extremely embarrassed by them. (Hmm...is that psychologically positive or negative?) Anyways, Lou wanted barbies for her birthday two years ago so I decided to go easy and just get her the Disney Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. Then, she somehow talked all her grandparents into buying her barbies by the dozens, all scantily dressed and big breasted. I wouldn't be as concerned if they stayed dressed, but Lou constantly strips them. It not only bothers my sensitive side, but it also bothers the boys who often express violent thoughts about how they are going to decapitate, blow up, or otherwise destroy Lou's barbies. My solution is to use a bottle of white out and paint swimming suits on them. I often have to touch up their breasts because the white out gets rubbed off right on the most suggestive spot, making them look even more scandalous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am laughing so hard!! You could go into lingere fashion...great covering up!! :) LOL!!!
Do you know how much I adore you?
That's a SCREAM!
ps. I thought my boys were the only ones who wanted to blow up and decapitate their sister's barbies.
I think I'll try that! Thanks for the great idea.
I blew up and decapitated several of my sister's Barbies and I turned out ok, i think!?
I right behind you on the love of barbies. So far we only have princesses. On the other hand, I pick up a dozen miscellaneous polly pocket accessories daily.
this post is why i'm laughing out loud in the school library while i should be studying my feminist readings! people are staring. . .
Post a Comment